Five Things to Know | PERMAGUARD® BLOG
1. Make sure you have all the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) before beginning your PERMAGUARD® residential garage floor coating project.
2. Have all the correct tooling and sundries before beginning your garage or basement flooring project.
3. Ensure your concrete floor is clean and structurally sound prior to applying the PERMAGUARD® Protective Garage Coatings System.
4. Floor coating pros highly recommend you watch the PERMAGUARD concrete floor coating installation videos first before you begin your project.
5. Get a buddy! We recommend 2 person teams install PERMAGUARD epoxy garage floor coatings.